Sunday 4 July 2010

A trip to the park with Daddy

We had a lazy day today so we decided to go to Tesco's to get coffee and the paper then wander round to the park with the boy to spend the morning in the sunshine. I love this park - it is perfect for kids of Nates age and he just LOVES it. We have been there a couple of times, on our own and with my parents but haven't had my camera every time and typically neither have they on those occasions. So this Sunday John and I loaded the monkey up and we headed off, stopping only at the Costa to grab a coffee and a smoothie. We then played and sipped - a most civilised may to spend a morning.



What follows is possibly the worst photos I have ever taken...




And at this point, my camera battery gave up - I must get into the habit of charging it every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: