Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas starts here!

We did not have a nice night last night - John's snoring is waking the screaming boy of doom who then insists on getting out of bed and banging on his bedroom door and crying until I get up and put him back into his bed so John has had to sleep downstairs in the cold so we were all grateful for a relaxed morning this morning finally getting washed and dressed only to go to Bracknell to get a late lunch before the christmas lights switch on. We went to Mothercare to get a bed guard to hopefully deter Nate from getting out of bed in the cold night then really pushed the boat out and went to Burger King for a quick lunch. In a moment of indulgence we headed to costa for a latte (gingerbread latte is back, yum!) then ambled back to Charles square where we would meet the other members of Glee club UK. Nate wasn't too pleased when I headed off up onto the bridge but. once I was on it he was quite pleased when he spotted me and waved for a bit. In a nice contrast to Windsor we got to wait in the warm before being lead round the back passages, tunnels and airducts to Princess Square and the smallest stage in the history of stages... I strained my neck to try and see John, Nate, Mum and Dad but as we were so crushed in I couldn't see a thing - turns out I wouldn't have seen them anyway as John didn't listen when I told him where we were singing when.

Annoyingly, it is probably a good thing as the square was already packed but by being there early they got a prime spot so they were right in front. Unfortunately I have had problems with the films uploading so will have to finish this another time once my laptop is back from the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: