Monday 9 February 2009

new Years Eve : everything falls apart

well from this moment things r gonna go down hill so if you are looking for cheerful reading I would leave now.

New years eve-we we are off to meet friends that we haven't seen in years. Glyn an Shona are having smallish get together and we haven't seen them in SO l;ong I'm not even sure they have know that I am pregnant!we dash about, wrap their presents and by the time we step out the door I am feeling quite tired but fine - I put it down to not having a nap during the day - fast a prerequisite of my day at the moment. Before leaving i nick the dogs breath spray ( which is for humans but the only thing we have find that kills Thais death breath ) again nothing unusual - just the joys of pregnancy and use it on myself as I have been sick a couple of times that morning - again again nothing unusual - just the joys of pregnancy and we head out John is carrying a box with some bits in it as he heads to the car and as he gets ahead of me the handle rips and I try to shout after him to warn him. but what emerges is a slurred barely understandable mess, I try better - the words are in the right order but blurred into each other and I am suddenly SO tired so i close the door and start walking to the car mostly just to sit down.John turns to see what i am playing at and once I get to the car I just want to sleep and sit down - it occurs to me maybe e I have a stomach bug that is making me a bit off but I don't want to say we should miss the party as we haven't seen Glynn and Shona and the rest in SO long. John then as far as I was concerned at the time over reacts. John postulates maybe I am having an allergic reaction to the breath spray and after I attempt to strap myself in and fail, straps me in and insist that there is no harm in nipping by a&E - I still think he is overreacting but I just want to blow my nose and sleep so humour him.
He keeps insisting that I don't sit forward to get the tissues out of the side pocket and so stops my blowing my nose and I get more and more annoyed and tired. We head off to Frimley Park as it is on the way to Glyns and I try to sleep but John won't stop talking to me!
WE get to hospital and John parks up and I go to get out but nothing is working right - must be the stomach bug throwing off my balance and I still haven't blown my nose!He moves the car nearer the entrance and tells me to stay where I am and I vaguely remember being helped out of the car by John and someone I didn't recognise and next thing I am on a bed in a&e - the next lot is mostly a blurrof people asking annoying questions and interupting my sleep. I eventually begin to realise that something is properly wrong but I don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: