Sunday 1 November 2009

An Earful and a mouthful...

It is a rotten day - wind howling, rain pouring - so we pinched punched Mum on the phone (Dad got me - damn him!) and then pinched punched Kris too. By this point, John had decided he would not be leaving the house today and I decided today would be a bathrobe day. Luckily when we ran out of baby cough mixture John insisted that he go so the world was spared me in my bathrobe...

Nate is currently insisting he can hold his bottle while drinking his bottle in the morning. He is getting better and better at it so this morning I let him while I read an email. When I turned back he had a ear completely full of milk and I had to turn him on his side to let it drain out. His cold is really making him really tired so much so that he had 2 naps today, slept late and went to bed lightly early. He also achieved a spectacular (for spectacular read messy) feat of yawning, sneezing and coughing all at the same time while keeping his mouth open to receive a mouthful of food. He was a bit put out when I couldn't get it in his mouth as I was laughing too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: