Monday 18 January 2010

Let's swiiing, Baby!

Having had a quiet morning while Nate caught up on some much needed sleep. I needed to go to the doctors to pick up prescriptions this afternoon. All fairly straightforward you would thinld think. So get prescription from the doctors - no problem, check, fill prescription at chemists - oh. I gave the woman the prescriptions, signed the back, paid and only then did she think to mention that the pharmacist was out and wouldn't be back until a lot later.

I was a mite miffed so on the way home I thought I would have another crack at the swings - we've tried before and I've either been to tired, or needed a wee or the ground was too muddy/snowy or Nate had gone to sleep. I expected to fail again as it is quite damp with all the melted snow, however we made it. Nate loved the swings but wasn't too enamoured of the seeaw and kept on trying to get off.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely - just gotta learn to hold the camera the right way up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hrumph :P it frames the picture better dear...

    ReplyDelete

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: