Thursday 14 August 2008

Week 10 : MY SISTER ROCKS

She an A and a B in her A-levels (and was only one point off a A) so now is just waiting for her GCSE result to find out which university that she will go to.

EDIT : Bangor has changed their offer to unconditional so regardless she definately has a place, now just to see if she gets her first choice - York.

We went to the Golden Retreiver to celebrate, which mostly involved a lot of reminiscing and giggling (including a great story about Dad that inspired me to find two versions of to "11 more months and 10 more days").

To my disgust, when it came to pudding, I couldn't bear to have chocolate sauce on my ice cream but I couldn't eat it all (it was inhaled by Kris and John so didn't go to waste) - most annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: