Monday 25 August 2008

WEEK 12 : Family celebrations

The family got together at the Worpleston Place Hotel yesterday to congratulate Kris and have a meal. Unfortunately, Thai had been very VERY sick the night before so I was feeling quite ill when we arrived but John ran interferance and distracted everyone with the new car - a very posh Volvo V70, which has replaced me in his affections for the time being!

We had a lovely meal and it wasn't a problem that I couldn't finish it all and John and Grandad inhaled any left overs in a split second. Mum was a bit concerned as she could see I was being careful about what I was eating and thought I would have to be sick and Kris said I kept rubbing my stomach so might give it away. What is more, it was SO hard just to blurt it all out, particularly to Nan and Grandad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: