Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas paaaartay!

So the people who come in once a week to help me bathe Nathan had a christmas party which was great fun. So I found a cute little outfit and got him dressed ...

...and we set off.

It took way less time than I thought to get there so we were majorly early (lucky as I couldn't find the place) . The party itself was great, magic, balloon animals and party games. Nathan was a bit young for most of it but loved pootling round and getting under foot and chewed his ballon reindeer until another kid nicked it.


It wasn't all fun and games though



He also got a cuddle from the mayor



Nathan then got to go and see father christmas and got a present, as did I and then sat on the floor with me and ate sandwiches and cake - excitement all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: