Saturday 26 December 2009

Boxing Day

Boxing Day posed a problem. We had a non-functioning car and We were supposed to be at my mum and dad's But the day and staying the night. Luckily my mum had seen Facebook post from the service station on Christmas Eve so they were fully aware that we were stranded. Nanning grandad was staying at mums overnight so grandad and dad both bought their cars over to get John me the boy and the dog over to Mums. We of course were not ready when they arrived but John and I had to bet on how late they would be past their intended arrival time and I won because they were less than half an hour late. We got ready as fast as possible and loaded up the cars and set off me - dad and boy in one car, John,Grandad and Thai and the rest of the luggage in the other. Though grandad set off first, dad and I made it to mums first, so we won!
Unfortunately although I took my camera to mums I forgot to actually take any photos but Dad did take some and as my memory is so bad I can't remember what we did or anything about it. Hopefully this will prompt mum to get on upload photos to my Picasa account...

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: