Friday 18 December 2009

Snooooow (repetitious much?)

Sorry for being repetitious but I LURVE snow - such a shame that Sherb didn't hold on any longer he would have loved this!

Well, all yesterday we had brief snow dumps around as much as we had yesterday in about 10 minutes but in between it kept melting (damn it).



The wind was fierce , the snow came in sideways but it didn't really come down properly until the evening when it threw it down.


This morning it looks gorgeous in the sunshine.



I eventually managed to get Thai outside but she wasn't happy about it



To add to the joy, John is coming home early to take me to physio so I can catch up on my bottom pinching duties...

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: