Thursday 6 November 2008

Week 22 : WiiWhat?!

So I decided to bite the bullet and get on the wiifit today for the first time since I found out I was pregnant. I braced myself for the weight gain and told myself, no matter how much I had gone up not to worry - doctors weren't too worried about weight gain in pregnancy anymore and I could loose it once the baby was born, after all isn't breast feeding supposed to be good for weight loss?! But to my immense suprise, I have lost 11lb! I can only assume it is a consequence of vomiting so apocalyptically during morning sickness, coupled with cutting out much of the sugar in my diet due to the diabetes fears.

On a different note, the Bank of England lowered the interest rate today by 1.5%! Obviously trying to force the banks to pass on savings to mortgage holders asap. That means that, assuming the rate cut does get passed on in full (unlikely but you never know) it could save us over £175 a month. Which is nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: