Thursday 2 October 2008

Week 17 : A christmassy interlude

Well, I had a great day today. As I have probably mentioned already, my sister is off to uni next week and I will miss her awfully as we have seen more of each other in the last year or so than since we both lived at home! The hubby was going out with the guys tonight so muggins had volunteered to pick him up at the end of the evening an drop him off in the morning. Having dragged my lazy carcass all the way to Horsham, I was coming back pretty much past my Mum's house so stopped off to see Kristy and suggest a christmas run to the local garden centers as Kris would be away during most of the christmas rush.

We then spent a very pleasant morning ambling round talking uni and babies and looking at the gorgeous decorations. In Godalming we found some gorgeous moose decorations that would be perfect for the babies room - I bought the little ones and Kris bought me the big ones for my christmas present. We had a lovely but ginormous lunch at the center (having previously had bread pudding at the other garden center) and then I dropped Kris home and headed back to the dogs, knowing I would miss her more than ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: