Friday 12 December 2008

Week 26 : Little does he know...

"24 Reasons why I love you
Number 12

I love you because... you will make an excellent mother."



It was himselfs christmas party last night and he was staying over night so I dropped him into work (he would go on after work with the others) and promised to try to remember to pick him up. I then headed home, stopping first at the big Tesco's in Horsham and spent too much mony of christmassy stuff and then headed back. But I was then waylaid by Notcutts and Santa firs so had to wander round the christmas departments of each. Having done that it was nearly lunchtime and I needed the loo so I dropped in at Mum and Dad's office and they took an early lunch and took me to lunch at the Grantley Arms. It was delicious (sausages and mash) but werid - who serves a meal with no vegetables? Anyway, I finally headed back to the poor puppies and played with them for a while in the garden, letting them stretch their legs until I got a call from JJ worrying that I hadn't got home OK. By this time I was completely pooped so dozed on the sofa until the evening when I watched soppy christmas films without anyone pointing out who soppy they were - bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: