Thursday 18 December 2008

Week 27 : Present tantrum

"24 Reasons why I love you
Number 18

I love you because... you tell me to calm down when I have road rage"


Tonight we made syrup for JJ's festive favorite - long island iced tea. JJ then decided to wrap my pressies and put them under the tree, but it took all evening and a lot of "sampling" of the LIIT so the evening ended with me having a tantrum. To be fair, I am on my own the majority of the time and to spend the evening on my own when I had been sick all day was just a bit too much to bear for my pregnant little mind. What is more, he then had the cheek to say that he would need a lift to work in the morning as he had drunk too much that night and wouldn't be sober enough to drive... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: