Saturday 20 December 2008

Week 28 : No comment

"24 Reasons why I love you
Number 20

I love you because... put up with my family."


Kris was coming home from uni today - we had arranged to pick her up at 1.00. True to form, I quickly got a phone call from her saying she had arrived late at the station, jumped on the train and it had pulled away before she realised it was going the wrong way and she was heading to Edinburgh! I soon got her heading in the right direction and found the best train to get her home and so we just need to pick her up at 2 instead. We arrived at the station early as there was suprisingly little traffic so we sat and had a latte and Kris was along presently. Her first comment was to call me a tellytubby! Hurmph! This was better however than her next comparison to Mario - the things I put up with, just because I have dungarees...
We chatted all the way back to Mum's (despite JJ's attempt to kill us all at one point) and then spent a couple of hours chatting to mum and dad. Dad made us some lunch despite having already eaten himself and JJ set up the wii so Dad could play with the Wii fit. We soon headed home and I played with the monsters while JJ replaced the hard drive in the sky box with a massive one. Once it was done we went from having 16% free to 87% free, which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: