Monday 15 December 2008

Week 27 : Christmassy midwife

"24 Reasons why I love you
Number 15

I love you because... you know how to make me feel better."


Blowjob...


Midwifes appointment today - I headed for the doctors at 10 got there and found my appointment was in the afternoon. *sigh* I was just about to set off to doctors a second time when I got a call to say the midwife couldn't make it and I would have to go to the hospital instead. As I have no way of getting there easily I rebooked for next week (My appointment was supposed to be that next week anyway but I was told to book it for this week so I didn't come in on christmas week).

When John got home this evening we popped up the christmas tree - we had to remove a section of the sofa in order to fit it in! We went a bit over the top with christmas chocolates this year - we bought some in Germany, then forgot about those and bought more in the local garden center so so far there are only half of them on the tree. The tree looks really good this year - John spent ages positioning the lights and we popped the decs on with a new angel on the top - it is metal and quite swish (I didn't like it at first but now it is on the tree it looks good). It has cut out bits so JJ popped lights up inside so it twinkles with the lights. I'll post some pictures when I am more organised...

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: