Wednesday 24 February 2010

Another Lazy Day

I didn't realise how exhausted I was after the weekend but ended out having another lazy morning - popped the boy in his new bathrobe (Thanks Nanny!) and played with him for a bit - Afterwards I felt a lot better so got on and tackled the washing in earnest. Be warned - this post is laregly an excuse to post pictures of Nate in his cute little bathrobe...



When John got home we opened another present - this time from Julian and Jenny but John will have posted a link to that... so I will at some point do a seperate post with all the present openings so people can see Nate open the present they got him...

Once Nate was in bed, John headed off to the south wesy berkshire film group (not sure if I got the name right) meeting as they have decided to film his script for their first short film...

No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: