Saturday 27 November 2010

Early adventy goodness...

We had a a gentle day, pootled around a bit, John carried on sorting out the computer while I gently tidied up bit. We took some bits to the tip beforing grabbing some lunch the wandering round homebase and looking at the christmas stuff. Once Nate was in bed I constructed our advent wreath while John went back to working on the the computer and eventually got bored so played gran turismo. The sound of car racing doesn't quite match the christmas carols that I had had playing up to that point...

Normally I pnly just finish our advent wreath minutes before we light it butI decided to make ours today as tomorrow the Gleeclub is singing at the christmas lights switch on in Bracknell in the afternoon and I wouldn't want to run out of oomph and not get it done. I amfairly pleased with the result (not the best but not bad) despite buying the wrong oasis (it didn't fit any of the frames that we have). The pictures aren't great as I was using John's hd video instead of my camera as it's card in full.


No comments:

Post a Comment

margin: 0px; padding: 0px; 3: overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; /* only use if stuck */ 4: